Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break 2011!!!

Holy moly. I got soooo much done over Spring Break! Let me break it down for you.

1.) Invitations.

I got our invitations at Joann's Fabric (I was surprised they had cute stuff too). We are printing out own (cheaper, but I cringe when I think about having to print all those...) and they only had 4 boxes. We needed 12, so we ordered 8 more (eek) and they will hopefully be in soon!

2.) Mother of the Bride Dress.

O. M. G. We got her dress at ROSS! It's a dark blue Calvin Klein dress! It looks amazing on her and I love it!

3.) Flower girl Dresses

We got these suckers at Target for $20 each and they are precious!

4.) Talked to my hairdresser about Bridals and the wedding.

5.) Went to Sephora and figured out make up stuff for Bridals and the wedding.

6.) Found earrings.

7.) Jordan's momma and daddy got the rehearsal dinner all taken care of!

8.) My dress still fits (whew)

9.) I added a bridesmaid...

This occurred because Jordan has 2 friends named Ryan and we were counting 2 Ryan's as 1, so we now have 7 attendants each...I think that's a lot, but he has a lot of good friends...yeah. So now Ashley, Jordan's little sister, is a bridesmaid.

I might also add that while I was working on all this wedding stuff, Jordan and his friends were in South Padre Island for spring break...need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment