Ok, I'm pretty sre no one reads this anymore, but I can't really blame you...I never post, so what fun is that? The reason is a good one though...I have no internet access at home...when I did I was piggybacking off a neighbor...(judge). Any who, I'm at home this weekend so I thought I'd give an update to my (non)readers.
1.) Foodie Friday was an epic fail...one, because we have no internet and I'm too cheap to subscribe to anything right now. Two, I work crazy hours and weird days...so it's hard to be consistent. Three, have you ever tried to feed a 25 year old man? Meat and potatos...nuff said.
2.) Jordan and I have almost been married a year...a YEAR! I remember thinking 2 months from my wedding felt like a year, but our first year together has FLOWN by! It's been a wonderful, and at times interesting, learning experience, but I can't wait to learn more about this wonderful man I married and I pray God blesses us with many more years together! We are going to take a little trip to good ol' Los Angeles in July to celebrate and I'm sooo excited! I should probably start booking rooms though...
3.) My job is going well, I'm technically not supposed to say anything about my job on the internet (lame) but for the sake of updating all 2 of you who read this (hey mom)...it's worth possibly getting written up. I love working with kids, it's rewarding because they generally get well and you don't see them again. Very different from adults. I'm hoping (praying, begging, making bargains) that I get to go to day shift soon. Some times I go days without seeing Jordan and forget what he looks like.
4.) My bestest friend in the whole world is here! She came in Thursday and went to Nick's graduation (see 5) and is going to Camp with us this week! Yea!!!! For those of you who don't know, this is a big deal because she is from Nevada and goes to school in Searcy,Arkansas...All of my close friends live in another state/country...so yeah, I'm excited.

5.) My BABY brother (who is a foot taller than me) graduated from high school last night!!! I may have teared up a bit, but I am so proud of him! He managed to have a wonderful 4 years of high school, stayed out of trouble and from what I can tell made the most of this experience! He is going to University of North Texas in the fall and majoring in History...he will no doubt do wonderfully, and go on to get his masters degree as well as a Ph. D. No pressure, Nick. But seriously, I am so proud of him!


6.) Jordan's job is going well, too! He has a gazillion clients and is very good at what he does! So good, in fact, he has deemed me un-trainable. I'm too hard headed and it's not worth the arguing. He works so hard and I'm really proud of him and everything he does.
7.) I finally got to see my good friend Carly's baby. (Cody's baby too). He is absolutely precious! He had just woken up from a nap when we got there so I got to feed the little guy...and he takes his bottles seriously...it was nice to get to catch up a bit with Carly since it has literally been about a year since I'd seen her!
So, there is the small (somewhat lengthy) update of what's going on in my life. I'd love to say I'll post more, but I'm not down with going to Starbuck's or Panera to use the internet...and consume more calories than needed. So, until next time...hopefully it won't be too long...I know my two readers are just anxiously awaiting the next time I log in and post. ;)
I still read! I know I am family... but I count! You are ALWAYS welcome to come steal our wifi... it might even pick up over there! ha! love you... have fun at camp!
ReplyDelete